Monday 13 March 2017

MEMOIRS OF THE EXs PAST - 3

**Click here for PART ONE  and TWO

Definition.

It’s a wonder why the heat in Gwagwalada is yet to make news. I would not be surprised to hear that it has roasted some students alive, it’s been a long time coming. I gave up on prospects of sleep, got out of my sweat soaked bed and went to grab a sachet of water from the fridge at the corner of my room. I moaned as cold water glided down the insides of my throat, the feeling was pure orgasmic.

“Chi!” I heard Jane call my name

“Enter the room naw! Must you shout my name for the whole hostel to hear?” She just spoilt a good moment.

Soon her body mass took over the doorpost, she was all smiles and grins. “I have gist for you!”

“What?” I reached for another sachet of water

“Is that how you will answer me? Better talk well or I pocket my gist” She feigned annoyance

“Talk joor!”

“Hmm, It’s about Kenneth”

“Huh?” I stilled

“Hay! I left him not too long ago, he has been whining about how he wants to get to you and bla bla”.

“Me?” I was in shock. Kenneth is my crush. I always asked God why so much sexiness and smartness should exist in one person. When he was still a student here, the entire law faculty knew him and he never failed to have a flock of females, all just lapping up his sexy goodness. He just knew how to command attention and was worth it. Jane had introduced me to him about two days ago as her cousin when he came visiting, I wasn’t sure whether or not to be excited at the news. The world just felt so small, here I was crushing over my friend’s cousin. How chic. So, after all my dreams and fantasies he wants to get to know me better?

“Yes you!” she clasped her hands and did a small dance.

“Okay?” I was not convinced.

“Well, I have given him your number. I hope you don’t mind?”

How can I mind? “I am still trying to figure out all you are saying…”

“Just relax joor” Jane went on to give me details of her discussion with Kenneth. True to her words, he did call. I am almost died when I heard his voice and cannot recall when I agreed to seeing him later that same week.

Gwagwalada became instantly cold.

Over the following weeks, Kenneth proved to be everything any woman would want. Oh, he did not fail my fantasies! We had a very rare connection, it was always hard to part whenever we met. I loved how he called my name and dotted on me. Once, I had talked to him about the insecurities I felt regarding my weight.

“Hmmn, well…” I remember him frowning slightly


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW I KICK THE PERIOD BLOAT - Useful Tips

I just want everything CARBY and SWEET!  I am almost sure I am not the only one who dreads having her period and the bloating that co...